Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The right words

Don't know the right

words.

The right words

to write poetry.

Any word

will do

but the meaning

cant be chewed

they

must feel

real.

They must hold water

must ring out

and

sing out.

Trying to write

some poetry

maybe its not for me.

I can't find the right words

or back it up with right meaning.

Not agreeing

with words that pop

into my head,

not feeling the meaning

deep inside I dread.

They just rot on the paper

wither away

to rewrite another day.

Because they lack

energy, spirit

and the true feelings

that I trap inside.

Trying to write some poetry

I can't seem to find the

right words to start writing words

in this wrong world

causing me so much trouble.

I have trouble mustering them up

I can't preach the real meanings

loud enough.

I can't say words with enough

power for the sound to travel

resonate for some one to understand

what I'm going through.

I can't put power behind the

words I write, so I erase constantly

and replace the wrong words

trying to find the right words.

I can't make my words seem true

I can't get the meaning

to be heard loud enough

I can't make them attract

I can't make them less abstract

because the words aren't pretty

they don't combine to

harness beauty.

They just need to speak from the inside

but they have trouble finding

there way to the paper

I can't make them seem real

I can't make them feel real

I can't make them make sense

when there all jumbled up on the paper

I'm just trying to find the right words, so that I can write words

No comments:

Post a Comment