What the hell just happened?
The tension caught me by surprise,
now I know that
the status quo
can't last too long
around here.
Blood is filling up the vein,
on the neck and foreheads,
as words are hollered out in vain.
So
I'll go... I'll go...
I'll come and go
like the status quo!
Oh the room
is filled
with needle
pricking
tension
and
I should
mention
that I don't
any part
of it!
So please, please,
keep me out of it!
Let me exile
back into peace and tranquility.
before you get my
attention
gets
wrapped up
in
your tension!
So
I'll go... I'll go...
I'll come and go
like the status quo!
I can see I can see
that there is no comfort
I should go before get hurt!
Yes I'm sure...I'm sure
That I don't want any part of it!
So
I'll go... I'll go...
I'll come and go
like the status quo!
No comments:
Post a Comment