Monday, October 15, 2012

Closet in the sea

Egg nesting in the palm of my hand,

the water flows between my toes,

Angel perched upon a Branch,

Owls stalk the midnight rat,

I stand below the mammoth mountains,

I leap the fields of corn.

The grass is my feet’s pillows,

Water flows on and on.

I wonder where I should go next,

I had to go soon,

The sun is leaving,

I walk on by the tongue,

It licks me by the train station,

let me go on to the next point,

where will we go, will we only stay awhile?

Hardly unzipped my eyes,

Only to many times,

have I done this before,

I went to the beach,

where I found a shell,

The shell was my face,

Without it I was jelly,

My friend was a starfish,

it sucks me dry,

Please leave me alone,

in a closet in the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment