The child touched the curling iron,
I told her not to,
but she proceed to jab her palm with it.
her palm became my hand,
but I felt no heat, no pain...
We were in dark woods,
children, adults, elderly people,
gathered around,
they passed about animal carcasses,
we tried to determine what
each carcass was...
some recalled a rabbit, a dog,
and one was the back and head
of a pig, it looked like it was
made of rubber latex,
and was fake.
Everyone started to run to
an old house,
the kids were faster and made it there first,
everyone stressed do not touch anything,
I yelled at the top of my lungs..
"don't TOUCH anything!"
we were walking in
dead animals and deep mud.
Bodies of people, old and young
bumping into me.
We all reached the house
the children who made it there first
were screaming...We came upon...
Piles and piles of dead insects,
flies, maggots, worms, beetles,
in a filthy room...
Children are screaming
some of them
picking insects up
with two hands.
Everyone is growing pale,
& shouting...
it's getting dizzy,
it's getting dark...
No comments:
Post a Comment