Your eye's sell white sand
burrow...
underneath your flesh.
I examine your eye's,
showing me...
The last visual:
The sun was out for a moment
but you couldn't stop to look,
your eye's glued inna book.
Your eye's look like a lemming.
The moon was blinking rapidly
like your eye's do when your lying.
I couldn't understand that swelling
in the back...
of your head.
Your eye's were selling looks...
from the back of your head.
When I looked away...
Your began to tear...
No clouds out today...
You began to look
avoiding my eye's.
But then you start to pray...
and we swayed on the hilltop
grazing with our bunny hop.
Playing with your eye's...
You winked at me nonstop.
Your eye's roll back
into you head...
We cannot be sure if your dead.
Now you see an island,
get away to that island...
Now you feel at home.
Now you feel at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment