Thursday, October 11, 2012

Microscopic

The herd marches in,

I slip back

against the wall,

The surface gives me strength,

my thoughts stampede across the pink plain,

My mind left in pieces,

deprived from all rational thought,

All alone in a corner of emptiness,

I could curse and shout,

but none of their eyes

would look this way,

My mouth is dry

I try to fight the thirst,

Gut kicked in,

I think it's on the floor?

The wall sucks me in deep

before it was my brace,

but now I just twist and agonize,

I step away,

but I am to weak with out it!

Torturing feeling inside,

I feel dizzy, I feel faint,

More and more gravity

drags me down,

Like the thoughts

inside my head,

Negative feelings,

doubt,

contributing to the

pain,

No sense in trying,

I might as well be

microscopic.

No comments:

Post a Comment