When my mind goes a wandering
and my brain starts to do some pondering
I always the see the mountains so high
I always see the birds in sky
see the sand castles on the beach
listen to the words of a glorious speech... from the land
When my heart does some breathing
and my eyes start perceiving
I will see all the majestic colors in the sky
see the clouds way up high
I'll be listening to the bird whistles all day
in serene aquatic filled bay
I will lay here in the sand
listen to the heartbeat.... of the land.
When my soul goes on sleuthing
and my spirit keeps on moving
I will twirl around the groves on the plains
I will splash about in the waves
I will listen to everything the earth has to say
to the middle or late part of the day
rolling around in the hay
I will play and I will play
on the land.... planet earth.
No comments:
Post a Comment