Tuesday, October 2, 2012

They say there is plenty fish in the sea, but there just isn't one for me!

They say there is plenty fish in the sea,
but there just isn't one for me!

They say that pretty sunrise
with tears in her eyes
is gonna sweep you off your feet.

But I haven't found that sweet
that I would be likely to meet.

I find it kind of hard
to sing like a bard
to sweep them off their feet.

They say there is plenty fish in the sea,
but there just isn't one for me!

All the pretty little faces
mysterious place
they could take you
but oh not one, not one
is likely to meet you
or speak to
or laugh with you.

You say I might be crazy with all fish in the sea,
I won't get a catch because there just isn't
one for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment