Tempting,
quietly,
repenting,
sorrowfully,
I'm mixed
by
the twist
of thoughts
the twisted
knots
in the brain
rain over me
during
the brains storm
I'm missed
and twitched
by the brain strum
the implanted
thoughts
of unwanted desire
pull the string and
and higher and higher
the brain
excels
churning
itself rotting
itself inside out
Choking
on the same plastic
phrase
Smoking
on the burning
smothered
brain
Gotta let the fire burn itself out
can't handle
the stinger left in
cant tend to the burning coals underneath
this skin.
When I binge
on knowledge it
only gets worse
with the diseases and
bad thoughts that sneeze
infecting, please
stop thinking to much into it,
your not gonna catch it.
slathered by broken tones
and moans
that beg for something
much much more than unreal
satisfaction.
Sexual lust is crashing
every single day.
I need to sit down relax but my
muscles tense
up
thoughts keep
prickling me
tingling the new ideas
same bad things that reach around
touch down inside my heart
make a heat wave
sensitizing the untouched skin.
sends my soul to be saved
I've always behaved
but my thoughts
don't reflect my actions
always kept them locked in the basement
always keeping them locked deep
down
in the sweltering cave never let em out
that's why I wont loose control
wont hang loose
always got keep
a tight face
tight muscles
it doesn't feel right
but i bite my lip day after day
hoping
some god will be real
so i'll be saved.
No comments:
Post a Comment