There's a black haired lady
who is watching me with
restless eyes
and I don't realize what she see's in me...
Her eyes says wants me,
now shes right beside me
whispering into my ear
it feels like I've known her all my life
where could she have come from
this place looks like its from the past
her lips and eyes fluttering mighty fast.
I see her sitting there turning the room
around.
She'll put me on her finger and twirl me
around.
this doesn't seem to add up
all this stuff showing up
can't make sense of it
and till I wake up.
She got me lured,
she got me tricked
she go me so deceived
she got me convinced she's real
but no no
That black haired lady...
oh that black haired lady always
in my dreams.
She is a trickster in disguise
she will play this game
every time
I close my eyes.
That black haired lady
oh that black haired lady
always tricking me in my dreams,
she seems so real
her body I can feel
but
That black haired lady
oh that black haired lady always shifting through my dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment