Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Therapist

Seeing your eyes
look
away
at the time
but
it's not time yet
your
stuck with me yet.

Time will not
let you
go...

So let your
feelings
out!

I'm listening..(not really).

Tell me all the things
that's bugging you!

I'm listening...(not really).

Sit in the chair, scratching your hair
playing with slinky
that jings, jings, jings.
You won't let it all out
just skimming the top
but your time is not up...
it's only just begun
your stuck with me
in this tiny
closed in room.

Your eyes look
away
at the time
but you
haven't told
me the rest..

I'm listening
really...I am.

(not really...)

Hear my plastic phrases
they bounce off your mind
your fragile mind

so twisted from your youth
so mashed up by your family

The plastic lines of pseudo-interest
acting as your friend, your peer
shaking, rattling,
my intellectual
mind in agreement.

But you don't listen you probably see all of this like a mask on my face, I glance at my watch times up...
"NEXT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment