Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Blue Memories By Daniela Voicu and Aaron Held

(Blue remembers a pink candy soul )



Walking on my memories with blue roses
steps on the sand, cold sand
a frozen sea..  touches my legs, my ankles
Remembered ridiculous enamored butter,
crows that form a rose, cold stepping sand, spider legs touch...
The spinal embrace, my eyes saw blue roses in the dead sea.

 Lie down on the green land watching the moon
 I saw your shadow kiss my face
and you were gone…

 I saw them Saturday waves ride by your “oh jeez smiles”
 that shadows face was gone off watching the green moon...

Big hands from the land keep me unmoved
 I want to run but still in here, alone in the desert of desires
I am dust, blown by the moon wind
I am your love, but still a cold sea
Walking on my desert of memories

Stand-alone in endless ruts...
Feet tickled with desire, behold the sand’s reflection melting soft tissue.
Stand-alone dust blows the horn,
desert love remembers the sea's assault
cold moon spies over the swirling sand...

Pink flakes of candy hearts flow on the
grey air...
 Lime candles all around, make a way back

 The picture book leaves me lying in wait...internal insect’s fill the candy air.
Pink candles waving the heart, flowing..

…And your eye’s a twin of the sea
remember this infinite blue
and roses



The sea slightly separates revealing the curious poets mind.

By Daniela Voicu


No comments:

Post a Comment