Running on empty..
..my glass IS emtpy.
Time to see you later,
the chime is ringing out!
rhyme all the time,
This pain is sitting on my shoulders,
push the boulders...off me.
Now the this feels SO-SO connn..voluted.
Heave and heave and now it so connn..voluted,
Wishing it was alright, somebody waiting for you.. alright...
Why can't I see, why can't I focus...
Can't hear and then so mute NO!
No word to use, they all taste bland.
Why can't we slip out the back,
not seen.. not heard...
because my shoes make to much noise, YOU SAY>>>
Because the knees play moist music, YOU SAY>>>
You don't say...
Where does it all belong,
voice is neatly typed up into phrases,
dialogue for ramblers...
catch the nine o'clock,
but it's to late, for I sleep but don't forgive the sounds.
it's wish was to be forgotten, it's animal heart ring.
Heart fermenting in this life...
So we all go a little mad..well I am mad.
live better...happy with the currents, the tide is going out.
pillow soft sand thoughts/and naked body steammm....
Soo connn...voluted, Nooo.
No comments:
Post a Comment