Thursday, October 11, 2012

Circle

Dashing light upon the water,
zig zags of red fill the stream,
Tied to a circle,
In cuffs and chains,
spinning merry go round,
Bleeding from the eye’s
the dead eyed horse,
so cold and black,
beading eye staring,
Mirrors all around warped reflection,
loud hissing, rumbling thunder,
breaking the silence,
taking the color away.
I am grey, Black and white,
I spin, and vomit,
Nothing,
The hangman waits with his shinny gold watch,
Ticking away spinning with the clock,
Inside the core of this tower,
a mighty pendulum waits,
counting down to an experience in time,
Event of the unreal,
I waiting light beating down,
on the skull,
enlightening the brain for it can’t see
within the dark head of a man,
Layer upon layer it peels,
the never ending onion,
a stray rabbit from the field,
wandering to salvation in a cold barren
waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment