Thursday, October 11, 2012

Haiku

Ceramic statues,
falling down like cold snowflakes.
On a summer beach.

The black and white cat,
dissolves into a mirror.
Floating under sand.

Jelly filled brain,
swaying on a stick in fall.
Gently floats downward.

Window on the floor,
the breeze falls out the bottom.
Slowly dragging me.

A tilted planet,
speeding down a empty road,
about to collide.

Voice lost in my head,
never heard a word I said.
Echo of words pass.

Simplifying matter,
in the palm of my pale hand
brushing the crumbs off.

A clock keeps ticking,
underneath a large stone bed,
I writhe above the tick tock.

A melting painting,
in a tiny desert storm,
sand becomes color.

Ocean in a cup,
salty tasting beverage.
Lost interest in taste.

Sipping time again,
underneath a red umbrella.
With lava at my toes.

Clock is spinning,
until it stops I wont go.
I might as well wait.

At a cold table,
with a fire in the distance.
Try to get closer.

Chained to a stump,
alone in a black swamp.
Chewing at my ankle.

Dancing silhouette,
wanders off the beaten path.
Lost in a Forrest.

Unlaced boot steps down,
tripping over herself again.
Will she look around?

Sound of dripping water,
makes the ocean seem endless,
Over flowing the cup.

Magnetic bright smile,
running over to hug me.
Deep eye’s lure me in.

Half of a large book,
tilted in the wall sideways.
Drips words on the wall.

Refection of me,
in the coffee cup I see.
The scent carries me.

A tiny open coat,
flies through a super market.
Under surveillance.

A tiny island,
in large bright brown eyes.
Slowly fading out.

Bending chair curls up,
caught in midair with static.
Lint clings to me.


Underneath a box,
stacked inside a closet,
always forgotten.

Lost inside an egg,
cracked upon a hot pan.
Seventy years lost.

Tall sturdy pencil,
draws whatever I want, whenever.
Sharp tip just broke.

Cancel that thought,
I am disagreeing now.
So much on my back.

Too much in one ear,
so nothing can leave the other.
To much sound, too loud.

Some very sharp scissors,
shining behind the long hair.
Ran away with fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment