I’ve been placed here all alone
to experience the great unknown,
to fulfill my species quest,
I sit here waiting in this metal nest,
floating in a tin can with bolts and screws and things...
I hope that this will stop
this irregular machine, just keeps spinning,
my nightmares just beginning
till we reach our stop,
will it ever let me think...
Will it ever let me wake...
Covered in metal
My mind falls apart,
like that last fallen pedal,
of that last dying rose on earth...
The memory of you seems so far away, earths memories are lost,
but that’s just part of the cost,
when your part of the machine.
All my memories are gone
no more thinking of emotions,
or the wonderful sounds of the oceans,
just the sound of machine, is all I need.
I am part of the project falling in to darkness
the great unknown...
Further and further
Into nothingness.
No comments:
Post a Comment