Thursday, October 11, 2012

Plaque

Knight-

Washed upon the shore,
we were looking for so much more,
down in this darkness,
My men are useless,
Drowning in there misery
all our pride is gone!

Into the Dark forest,
are bodies yearn for rest,
most of my men have fallen to the darkness.
What are they doing? my men are acting so damn odd,
Monk...we need some praising from our god!

Monk-

God is not with us anymore...
He has marked us for death...
For evermore...
Your men are sick
your cannons are kicked,
if we continue...
We will only quicken our death!

Knight-

Forget god, we don’t need him anymore,
we must stay alive, I’m sure you know how,
pick up your swords and let’s fight the deadly hordes!

Monk-

Lord you must rest,

Knight-

No go west!

Monk-

You are seeing things my lord I say!

Knight-

No this way, together we will slay!

Monk-

If you don’t lie down, god will bury you in this ground!

Knight-

If I lay down, I will only be closer to the ground
Id rather drown in my pride,
then touch this cold dark ground!

Monk-

But sir all your men are dead, It’s just me you in the minstrel boy.
This land is dead, it will soon be your final bed.

Knight-

Don’t fall wise monk,
your spirit is strong...
You stood against what was wrong,
But now you leave me here
with out a drop of tear...

Alone... This is not what I wanted,
all alone... my soul will be haunted,
so alone I can not continue,
poor boy continue!

No comments:

Post a Comment