I don't
want your touch
Let me
touch you
your not listening
your not even here
cant get rid
of this feeling
morals are more
important then love.
I got to get away
or I will lose it.
I played to long
and got no fulfillment
didn't play hard enough
i give up
walking
alone
in the cemetery
of memory's
I play with my memory's
making
them seem
fulfilled
the real ones just empty
how I looked for
the risky ones
the mysterious ones
so sexual in their eyes
just one look in her eyes
but my morals and conscience
are much more important then
you
why cant I release the chains
don't want to be haunted
by my conscience tainted by god, and religion
don't want to be held down
by my conscience
it has too much control
I feel I am
hardened inside an out
and
inside is slowly crumbling
and it reflects on the outside
my heads full of demons
but they can't get control
but I cant get them out
but
I dont let the demons get what they want...
No comments:
Post a Comment