Monday, October 15, 2012

Roof Top

Column of stone,
slamming iron, smoke arises from the depths,
The sound of people’s words...
Mashed together in my ears,
smorgasbord of sound,
echos through the dark pavement,
I see only but a gutter and two french whore’s,
lying in blood, filth and the world’s shame,
A child’s boat floats on by...
A cesspool of blood, filth and lies...
Mysteriously,
money is sprawled across the cold street.
I see a young boy humming his church tune,
alone he experience’s the sight of death,
with out a hand to hold.
Frighten little child...
I alone on the rooftop,
see only the thinnest tightrope,
leading to my destiny,
I begin the voyage,
one foot after the next,
gently creeping like a
spider with his prey,
Marbles sprawled across
the atmosphere,
Hungary giants
sitting in the clouds,
their stomping feet
make the rope sway.
I slip on the marbles
and die one horrible death...
Seriously I’m telling you...
Crimson red, scattered slimy innards
and a couple shattered limbs,
I look like a hamburger,
that was just thrown up,
but looking at my body from here,
I think... clearly...

No comments:

Post a Comment